Normally you cannot create a “CNAME” or “alias” record for your domain apex. (If your domain is example.com, then you are allowed to create a cname for www.example.com but you couldn’t for just example.com). Well now you can.
To add an ANAME record please do the following:
1. Log into your easyDNS account
2. Click on the domain you’d like to add an ANAME for
3. Click on DNS SETTINGS
4. Click on the wrench tool for ALIASES CNAME RECORDS
5. Put ‘@’ under HOSTS
6. Put in your root domain under ADDRESS
7. Click NEXT
8. Click on CONFIRM (be sure to take note of any warnings)
That’s it! You’ll now get a message that this will be implemented via an ANAME record.